Nail Art Pictures
What you need to do to achieve beautiful nails: Ensure your nails are not too long as they may catch on things easily thus increasing the risk of breakage.
- When you file your nails always file in one direction only i.e. file across then physically lift the nail file up and bring ail again. It will take a little longer than a see saw action which can result in flaking and breaking of the nail.
- Always protect your hands where you can, wear rubber gloves and reduce the amount of time your hands are in water.
- Use appropriate utensils to prise open jars, soak labels off items rather dig at them with your nails.
- Nourish your nails regularly at least 3 - 4 times a day with a formulated hand and cuticle cream for nails. When you apply your hand cream, work it into the fingers up and down the sides of your fingers. This will help with blood circulation and feed your nail. Do not forget to massage cream into the cuticle area.
- Always use a base conditioning undercoat before applying nail polish. This will do two jobs for you a) nourish your nail and b) protect it from the pigmentation colour in the nail polish staining your nail bed.
- Do not use scissors to remove cuticles but invest in a cuticle cream remover or just gently push back your cuticles with a hoof style implement available at the chemist or pharmacy.
- If you feel a jagged bit of nail, then file it immediately so it disappears. If you leave it, you will end up either biting it or catching it causing it to split. Split nails can be very painful so prevention is always better than cure.
- Use a top coat after nail polish, this will not only enhance the look of your nail polish but protect the nail polish from flaking and chipping.
Nail Art Pictures